Bruges escort services by Justine - Exclusive Companions
LocationBruges | BENELUX
Travel expensesBruges
Brussels (50 EUR)
Amsterdam (150 EUR)
Luxembourg (150 EUR)
Travel availabilityBENELUX
PortfolioAutumn 2013
  
AgeEarly 30's
ProfessionSales assistant
LanguagesDutch, English, French, German
Height1m73
Dress size38
Cup sizeC cup (natural)
HairLight brown
EyesHazel
  
Favorite clothing & brandsCasual smart
Favorite lingerie & brandsElegant / La Perla
ParfumeChanel - Coco Mademoiselle
KitchenFrench, Italian
DrinksWine, champagne

Individual and artistic, a Justine usually doesn't give a crap about what anybody thinks of her.
Innovative and sincere, a Justine is a jack of all trades and appears to succeed in all that she puts her mind to or at least appear to. ;)
Thus, insecure people will either hate on a Justine just for breathing or feel safe under a Justine's wing.

This is how the Urban Dictionary describes a Justine. I find she fits this description for at least 90% for the other 10% I advice you to discover them.

I can only quote one of our clients to discribe her best:"What a woman!". He certainly felt safe under Justine's wings...

Brussels escort servicesBarcelona escort servicesInternational escort servicesVIP escort girlsCaptain 69PunterlinkLinks
© 2017 Exclusive Companions™ | Terms & Conditions | Work as an elite escort model?

High class international escort services by Exclusive Companions

Exclusive Companions is an international VIP escort agency. Our office is based in Brussels, Belgium. We try to make a difference by representing high class escort models with international escort availability. Maybe you're an elite escort model in search of an exclusive, vip escort job? Try Exclusive Companions and maybe you'll work independently with our VIP escort agency as a high class escort model and meet businessmen worldwide. High class escorts? Elite escorts? VIP escorts? No... Exclusive Companions.